Eggs with Tamarind Sauce
If you just fried and as ingredients or essential part of many cakes, eggs, favorite food of Thailand. This dish, fried eggs, they improve a variety of patterns, and the taste of the sauce.
4 cups (1 liter / 1 liter) water
2 cups (16 fl oz/500 mL) vegetable oil for frying
1 / 2 cups shallots
Tamarind sauce ingredients:
1 / 2 cup (4 fl oz/125 ml) tamarind juice (Piak khaam-MA)
A half cup (4 fl oz/125 ml) fish sauce (nam pla)
1 / 4 cup (2 oz/60 g) sugar
How to cook:
1. Pour water into a large pan and cook the eggs min for 5 min.
2. Remove from heat and place eggs in cold water. Peel eggs and set aside.
3. Oil in large pan and 325 F (165 C). Dry the eggs and fry until golden brown. Remove and put aside. With the same oil, saute the onions until they are golden brown. Strain and set aside. ํํ
4. Combine all ingredients for the gravy. Bring to a boil and cook for 5 minutes.
5. Serve the eggs in half lengthwise. Spread the sauce and fried onions, eggs .