Steamed Fish in Banana LeafWhile this may serve packages have a joy, small amounts twice a larger group, the leaves folded in a high level and water vapor mixture to a large extent been a longer cooking time.
1 lb (500 g) white fish fillets, cut into chunks
1 large banana leaf, cut into 4 pieces, each 8 X 8 inches
1 cup shredded lettuce, blanched
1 cup sliced zucchini/courgette, blanched
1 cup sweet basil leaves (bai horapa)
2 green jalapeno peppers (prik chee fa), sliced
1/4 cup cilantro/coriander leaves (bai pak chee)
1/2 cup (4 fl oz/125 ml) red curry paste (nam prik gaeng ped)
2 cup (16 fl oz/500 ml) coconut milk
4 egg yolks (reserve whites for topping)
2 tablespoons fish sauce (nam pla)
2 tablespoons cornstarch/cornflour
1 cup (8 fl oz/250 ml) coconut cream
4 eggs white
How to cook:
1. cool Marinate the fish pieces in total ingredients for the sauce and refrigerate for about 15 minutes.
2. Beat the filling ingredients with a fork.
3. Clean each banana leaf with a damp cloth before use. Fourth, each of cooked vegetables and fish in the center of each banana leaf. Spoon quarterly reporting. Cover with a few basil leaves, chopped chillies and coriander.
4. Bring the sides of the square, and sometimes ends. Attach a piece of wood or a toothpick.
5. Place packets steamer and steam for 15 minutes or until done. In addition, the packages are in an oven at 350 degrees F (180 degrees), boiled for 20 minutes.